Please note - If you are a Non-Reply Blogger, you need to leave your email address, so that you can receive a reply, to any questions.



Saturday, June 1, 2013

It's FINISHED! Whoop whoop!

My Vignette quilt is 100% finished.  It even has a sleeve on it so that it's ready for the next local quilt show.

Here's my blog post with the recap:  http://quiltingismything.wordpress.com/2013/06/01/fabric-vomit-aka-vignette-in-100-completed/

It's been great watching everyone's progress and even though I'm finished, I'll still be checking in to see everyone's amazing work.

Cheers-
Kris







6 comments:

  1. YAY that is a huge achievement. Off to check out your post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done . It looks fabulous.. Will pop over to check out your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations - it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done. It looks so wonderful.
    Greetings Grit

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the design of the quilt, it is really big also. My favorite part of the quilt are definitely the flowers in the center. I wanted to mention that I liked the use of the white border as well, it really draws my attention towards the rest of the colors.

    Professional Doctorate by Lora

    ReplyDelete